Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TATTOO MOISTURIZER AND AFTERCARE LOTION
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer is a patented Vegan formula that delivers effective skin moisturization and helps to preserve the colors of your tattoos.
- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- Cruelty-Free & No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Post Consumer Recycled plastic tube
- Premium brand used and recommended by World-Renowned Professional Tattoo Artists
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
For better results, do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.